A Lost package means either
- The tracking shows the package as delivered but it’s not in your possession
- There has been a considerable amount of time between trackable scans. with no other movement by the carrier.
In the unfortunate event that this happens, we will contact the carrier and lodge an inquiry.
In the event you did insure your order with Freighty at the checkout, you will be able to make a claim. You can file a claim here - https://claims.freighty.net/
What you need to submit a claim:
- Your details: You must have your email address, postal address, and photo identification card. i.e a drivers license.
- Policy Reference Number: You must have the policy reference number which was sent to your email address at the time of purchase.
- Evidence: If your product is damaged you must provide photographic evidence of damage made during transit.
- Intended Payee Information: You must provide an account for which a claim payment may be made if your claim is approved.
In the unlikely event that you did not insure your order, Toybot Importz is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.